"Allow yourself permission to fail”
EMEA Recruitment were honoured to welcome the author of International best seller “Go for No!” as a guest onto our podcast earlier this year.
This is a great listen for anyone looking for inspiration to push themselves out of their comfort zones, and to embrace rejection rather than fearing it.
“Go for no!” is a refreshing look at the art of personal and business growth – measuring your successes by the number of “no’s” you hear – as each one takes you closer to a yes!
We discuss where the inspiration came from to write the book, some key learnings and success stories and also what Andrea and her husband/co author have lined up next.
Please like and share this podcast across your network and do let us know any feedback you have.
In this podcast we cover:
- How Andrea started up Go For No! 02:26
- How Go For No! has impacted Andrea’s own life 06:30
- How Andrea got into coaching / speaking 09:15
- Having the courage to / giving yourself permission to fail 11:23
- Celebrating taking risks 15:28
- How taking risks and learning from failure leads to innovation 17:00
- Success stories 17:50
- Fear of failure, fear of rejection, fear of the word “no” 19:59
- The power of naivety 22:42
- How Andrea overcame her fear of public speaking 24:15
- The two types of public speakers 27:34
- Running a business with a partner 29:45
- The most influential people on Andrea’s career 32:10
- Andrea’s future plans 34:18
- Andrea’s ideal podcast guests 37:00
- Favourite motivational quotes 37:58
- How to connect with Andrea 38:35
We hope you enjoy the podcast and look forward to seeing your comments and shares
Listen to the full episode here: https://emearecruitment.libsyn.com/47-andrea-waltz-co-author-of-go-for-no-speaker-virtual-trainer
If you want to reach out to Andrea, you can connect with her through LinkedIn on: https://www.linkedin.com/in/goforno
The podcast is hosted by founder of EMEA; Paul Toms and Executive Recruiter and Senior Consultant; Jenny Callum.
To find out more about EMEA recruitment visit:
Follow EMEA Recruitment on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/emea-recruitment-limited/
Or connect with Paul on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/paultomsemea
Or Jenny at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jennycallumemea
Please like and share the post so your network can benefit from this advice.
If you have any questions or topics you would like EMEA Recruitment to cover in our podcasts in the future, please send me a message on LinkedIn and we will look to help as much as possible.