HR Project Manager
An ambitious global industrial company are looking for a HR Project Manager to join their team in Zurich to support on a global integration of another company.
Working with the project lead based in the USA and with the Europe HR team you will be a central and key part to the efficient running of the integration project.
- Project Lead for HR Integration projects mainly in the fields of Payroll, HRIS Systems and Processes
- Project Lead: Owner of Project Plans (Develop, update etc.)
- Coordinate Main projects and subprojects mainly for Germany
- Coordination with Global Project Leads
- Lead Project Meetings, follow up with contributors
- Manage relationships with Steering committees and other stakeholders
- Change Management
- Project Manager of subprojects outside Germany
- Project Reporting, cost management
- Relevant bachelor's degree
- Relevant experience in HR Generalist role
- Good knowledge and understanding of Payroll, HRIS
- Proven Project and Change Management Skills and Tools (MS Project)
- Willingness and ability to work in an international and multi-cultural environment
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, high energy level, drive
- Fluent English & German
If you are interested in applying for this HR Project Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Leon Morley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.