Our client is an international leader, the fastest growing company in their industry, offering sustainable solutions to industry through their innovative products and services.
Regional Head of HR (Northern Europe), Zug, Switzerland
We are current recruiting for a Regional Head of HR to set up their new office in Zug. Reporting into the Regional Head of Europe with a dotted line to the CHRO, this role will be a responsible for leading on the design and delivery of the people strategy across North Europe in line with business strategy, aiming to optimize performance across the business through effective leadership, change and people management. It includes special projects, organization restructuring, talent acquisition, performance management, talent management and career planning, learning and development and compensation review.
- Partnering with stakeholders across the business to ensure the HR strategy aligns with the wider business goals
- Providing leadership for the HR function, managing and developing a team of direct reports across HR (3-4), training and health & safety
- Designing and delivering a resource plan as per the guidelines provided by the Corporate HR and business requirements
- Negotiating with multiple trade unions
- Dealing with high level and complex employment law issues
- Driving on employee engagement across the business
- Gathering sector and industry standards for benchmarking best practices
- Driving the need for continuous improvements and supporting the business through periods of change
- Lead the Performance Management system to drive a culture of feedback and performance coaching
- Overall 12-15 years of experience in a Global Senior HR role within pharma, consumer, agri-business, chemical or similar industry
- Broad knowledge and experience of HR best practices in employee relations, performance management, recruitment, payroll, compensation, policy/procedure development and interpretation.
- MBA in HR or equivalent professional degree
- Strategic thinking mindset
- Strong Influencing Skills
- Collaborative working with cross-functional teams
- Solid business acumen
- Strong interpersonal & multicultural skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- This is an opportunity to shape and lead a HR function for a highly successful organisation
If you are interested in applying for this Regional Head of HR (Northern Europe) role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.