On behalf of a global services company, we are seeking an ambitious and dynamic Talent & Organisational Development Manager to join a highly commercial and innovative company.
Talent & Organisational Development Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
The Organisational Development Manager will be based from their offices in the Zurich region area and will be responsible for working closely with the business to design and implement organisational change programs, such as culture change, new ways of working and agile implementation and commercial programs.
- Design and implement organisational change programs
- Lead design, development and implementation of talent development programs
- Responsible for learning needs analysis, defining key capability gaps and developing business relevant programs
- Design and deliver on-going learning programs and facilitate team effectiveness
- Drive digitalization of learning
- Manage relationships when using external resources for design and execution of talent and leadership programs
- Work on Global wide projects and share best practice
- Trusted advisor to the Global Talent Team, HR Business Partners and Internal Communications in organizational development, business projects and L&D matters
- Previous Human Resource Generalist with expertise’s in change, talent development and learning
- Experience in managing HR projects including organisational development
- Experience in effectively interacting with and influencing stakeholders
- Good understanding of change and talent management systems
- Understanding of learning methodologies
- Organisation principles & practices (including design and team effectiveness, agile)
- Assessment and Feedback instruments (including MBTI; 360; Hogan; Team Management Profile etc.)
- Experience in an international, fast moving environment
- Fluent in German and English, any other languages would be an advantageous
- This role offers the opportunity to work on global projects and share best practise between global teams
- This is any opportunity to work for a company who are investing in technology and talent for the future
If you are interested in applying for this Talent & Organisational Development Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.