Our client is a global company in the services sector. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Payroll Specialist to be based in Zurich.
Payroll Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
Reporting directly into the Head of Payroll & HR Admin, the Payroll Specialist will work closely with other departments in the group. The postholder will be expected to proactively identified and initiate internal improvements and this may include responsibilities that will expand beyond the job description. Our ideal person will look to drive positive change and be a real team player.
- Securing monthly salary statements for approximately 1,000 employees
- Posting and reconciling billing accounts
- Responsibility for correct withholding tax accounting using ELM
- Support for quarterly and annual financial statements
- Support with internal and external audits
- Interface between insurance companies, authorities and offices
- Contacts for our employees and the line in all wages, social security and taxation
- Close cooperation with the HR / Payroll team of 8 employees
- Our ideal candidate will have a qualification in HR / Payroll (eg Dipl. HR Fachfrau or Payroll Specialist) or Bachelor in a relevant field of study
- At least 2-3 years of experience in an operational payroll function, preferably in an international environment in Switzerland
- Be able to communicate confidently in German and have excellent command of spoken and written English. Any other language would be an advantage
- Very good knowledge of SAP and proficient in the use of MS Office applications
- We are looking for someone with open-minded personality who pays attention to details and keeps a cool head even in hectic times!
- Our client can offer great scope for future development and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment
If you are interested in applying for this Payroll Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.