Head of BI
We are delighted to be working on a confidential role for a manufacturing giant in Zurich. Our client operates globally, is in a market leading position and has embraced the benefits of using BI across the business, at a strategic level. We are currently seeking a talented BI leader to take the department to the next level. The role would suit a professional who has already led their own team and is looking to take on a department of 20+ people.
- Reporting to the IT Director, you will hold responsibility for overseeing the data architecture across the organisation and all developments within the MS environment.
- You will own the data governance process
- You will look to identify, implement and manage changes within the BI team as part of the team's development as well as directly line manage two sub team leaders.
- You'll own BI applications, data strategies, forecasting tools, BI services, managing suppliers, maintain complex dashboards, ensure data compliance and any other activities you think are required to maximise business value through Business Intelligence strategies and tasks.
To be successful, you need:
- To have a background in data
- Experience leading teams of data experts
- Have a hands on background using the Microsoft technology stack
- Be comfortable communicating with senior stakeholders
- Have experience using data to aid key business decisions
If you are interested in applying for this Head of BI role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.