Our client, a market leader in the FMCG industry, are seeking a German speaking Quality Specialist for their distribution site based close to Zug. As the Quality Specialist you will be responsible for ensuring the inventory management and quality standards are maintained and meet the agreed requirements. Holding a strong continuous improvement mindset, you will ensure both internal and external processes are in line with the required regulated standards – furthermore, being able to constructively assess, influence and build partnerships with various stakeholders should be a natural skill.
Quality Specialist, Zug, Switzerland
As the Quality Specialist you will be required to assess and check finished goods and internal processes to drive improvements as well as implementing Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA). The position would suit a conscientious individual who understands issue resolutions, stock checking exercises and internal auditing procedures.
As their site near Zug continues to experience growth my client is offering an excellent opportunity for a proven Quality professional. While taking ownership in your area of work, you will ensure the quality of the ongoing production of essential products in the FMCG arena.
We are looking for high calibre leaders with the following skill sets:
• Educated to Degree or equivalent level
• Ability to work to GMP Regulations in Food, Cosmetic or Pharmaceutical industries – knowledge of MDR, ISO 13485 and FDA requirements would also be desirable
• Fluency in English and German is essential
• Circa 3+ years’ experience in a manufacturing, production, six sigma or lean manufacturing environment as part of the quality function of the business
• A Six Sigma qualification or demonstrable ability to implement Lean Methodology
• Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to influence and engage with senior leaders when appropriate
If you are interested in applying for this Quality Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Anna Moizio in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007