A unique and innovative global business is looking for an HR Business Partner to strengthen its established Human Resources team in Zug.
HR Business Partner 100%, Zug, Switzerland
Reporting into the Director of HR, the HR Business Partner will be the HR expert for stakeholders and business leaders across multiple countries. The HR Business Partner will need to drive the Human Resources agenda and provide support in dealing with all people-related issues.
Areas of responsibility for the HR Business Partner:
- Strategic and operational advice and support for managers and employees in all personnel issues along the HR life cycle
- Control, design and implementation of the on and offboarding processes
- Main contact for labor law and social security issues
- Support and initiation the modernisation of change and HR development processes
- Leadership and support on all case management
- HR certificate or bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management
- 7+ years of professional experience in a comparable HR Business Partner position
- In-depth knowledge of labor law, as well as the promotion and development of employees and managers
- High sense of responsibility, social skills and pronounced service orientation
- Independent, structured and analytical way of working, combined with a solution-oriented and positive attitude
- Fluent in German, and written and spoken English
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.