EMEA Recruitment are currently working with a global business as they look for a Head of HR to join their established Human Resources team. As Head of HR, you will be accountable for implementing the Global HR strategic direction, leadership and guidance in all aspects of people management to the functions.
Head of HR – Zug
This newly created role would suit someone who has the capacity to innovate, demonstrate accountability, work efficiently, and collaborate with teams across functions and geographies to deliver outstanding results.
Areas of responsibility for the Head of HR will include:
- Represent the Global HR strategy and policies to your market
- Partner with the Shared Service teams
- Work closely with the Global HR Centers of Excellence
- Collaborate with HR colleagues across the Global Network to ensure delivery of global HR activities at a local level
- Ensure that all legal, regulatory and internal HR-related reporting requirements are met
- Contribute to the Regional HR Governance of local policies and procedures in respect of labour law and market industry standards, as aligned with global direction
- Coach and develop the leadership team
- Create, develop and support the process of continuous improvement
- Implement Global HR initiatives locally to support the business strategy, such as, but not limited to: culture, employee engagement, performance management, talent management and development, total rewards
- Foster strong business partner relationship with key leaders and interface with HR leaders
- Drive change management and support line managers to execute organizational changes
- Lead on European projects
- Extensive experience in a Senior HR business partner role in Switzerland in an international and matrix environment, ideally acquired in the Pharmaceutical industry
- Previous experience of working in a multi-cultural environment in regional role
- Great communicator, including influencing skills and effective relationship builder at all management level
- People leadership experience, with ability to persuade, inspire and engage people
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to translate data into meaningful insights to shape recommendations and decisions
- Highly proficient in project planning
- Resilient team player who demonstrates passion for making a positive difference
- A passion and/or prior experiences in the fields of talent management or learning & developing is required
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss Social Security and Labour Law
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- University degree in Human Resources, Social Science, Business Administration or similar
We are looking for someone who brings skills, passion and vision, but also doers who embrace ambiguity, and thrive in changing and fast-moving environments, with drive and ambition.
If you are interested in applying for this Head of HR role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.