Our client is an international leader offering sustainable solutions to industry; maximizing research and technology to generate a deeper impact on society.
Compensation & Benefits Analyst, Zug, Switzerland
We are current recruiting for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join their newly created team in Zug. Reporting into the Regional Head of HR for Europe, you will support the Europe Regional HR and Global Compensation & Rewards team in delivering the reward framework and policy in line with the business strategy. They are looking for a framework that motivates employee to perform and to be engaged with the organisation. You will also design, implement and maintain HR services, processes and systems.
Responsibilities for the Compensation & Benefits Analyst
- Play a key role in developing the 1-3 year Reward Strategy advising the organisation on where improvements can be made and how to get the best value for money and attract and retain great people
- Generate compensation and benefits benchmarking, data submission and interpretation
- Recommend on benefits program to management based on employee requirements and industry trends
- Conduct cost analysis of the current policy and make recommendations for introducing a new policy
- Provide support to Heads of HR and HR Consultants with job analysis and job evaluation where required (and provide advice on the management of job family and grading structures if appropriate)
- Provide support to Reward leaders in ensuring effective implementation and communication of reward and benefit initiatives as required
- Recommend on compensation and benefits for expatriation and relocation cases
- Responsibility for the European region (North & South)
- The ideal Compensation & Benefits Analyst candidate will be on an upward trajectory in their career, with overall 3-5 years of experience in HR Consulting (preferred) or experience in a reward role
- Reward experience, data experience, payroll experience
- Highly analytically minded, results orientated, attention to detail
- Collaborative working with cross-functional teams
- Solid business acumen
- Strong interpersonal & multicultural skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- This role can offer future personal development and growth by being involved in global projects and share best practise between global teams
- This is a great opportunity to work for a company who are investing in a sustainable future with a clear strategy on becoming an leader for technology growth and innovation in their industry
If you are interested in applying for this Compensation & Benefits Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.