In collaboration with our client, who are a market-leader in their field, we are seeking a German speaking Tax Compliance Specialist to join their team based in Zug.
The ideal candidate will have a rounded tax profile, who can offer strategical solutions to the Group, being experienced in leading local tax, international group tax projects and transfer pricing.
Tax Compliance Specialist, Zug, Switzerland
We are looking for a high calibre Tax Compliance Specialist with the following experience:
- Taking a lead role for tax across the organization.
- Managing transfer pricing, ensuring policies and process are updated for the Group.
- Developing tax compliance across the organization and Group, liaising with internal stakeholders and partners.
- Leading tax projects and strategic solutions to the organization.
- Coordination of global tax compliance to parent company.
- Handling external relationships, including tax authorities and audit, managing relationships with local and federal tax authorities both locally and internationally.
- Working alongside senior leadership on Swiss tax matters, including tax calculations and risk.
- Fluent in English and German ideally, if not, extensive experience dealing with Swiss tax authorities is required.
- Strong knowledge of Swiss tax law, via either extensive Big 4 experience, or within a similar in-house tax role.
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Compliance Specialist role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Mike in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.