We’re currently recruiting a Senior General Ledger Accountant on behalf of a client. EMEA Recruitment has been retained by a growing US-owned business to recruit a number of roles in their International Finance team in Zug.
Senior GL Accountant - Zug
This is an exciting time to join as they build their team and conclude a number of systems developments, which means that the successful individual will have the opportunity to improve processes and really make their mark in the business. The company has strong growth plans through both organic growth and acquisition, and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities of the Senior GL Accountant include:
- Responsible for month-end activities and journal entries for assigned entities
- Ensure compliance with U.S. GAAP accounting, Sarbanes Oxley, and company policies
- Responsible for local statutory Accounting and coordination with outsourcing partners
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying and reconciling invoices
- Reconcile balance sheet and profit and loss (P&L)
- Responsible for quarterly and annual Accounting and tax packages
- Ensure effective internal controls for the assigned Accounting areas
- Work with external Accounting partners, as well as the U.S. Corporate Finance team
- Participate and support Finance-related projects and perform ad hoc tasks, as required
- Responsible for internal and external audits
- Involvement in system maintenance and development
- 5+ years of experience in an Accounting or Financial Reporting role within a multi-national company and/or shared service centre
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- US GAAP experience
- Professional level English language (spoken and written) with fluency in another European language an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working with SAP
If you are interested in applying for this Senior GL Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.