We’re currently looking for an FP&A and Revenue Manager – International on behalf of a client. EMEA Recruitment has been retained by a growing US-owned business to recruit a number of roles in their International Finance team in Zug.
FP&A and Revenue Manager – International - Zug
This is a newly-created position, and an excellent opportunity for someone to improve and drive all aspects of planning and performance management, and work with business leaders in all markets to optimize business performance. The company has strong growth plans through both organic growth and acquisition, and offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Responsibilities of the FP&A and Revenue Manager - International include:
- Own the monthly and quarterly OPEX and Revenue forecasting processes for International markets
- Support the development, preparation and distribution of the annual budget
- Work closely with business partners in different countries and budget owners to prepare consolidated financial reviews of actuals, forecasts and budgets, and perform variance analysis to understand business implications
- Responsible for the revenue recognition processes under ASC 606 for International markets
- Month-end and quarter-end close activities accordingly to the internal policies and US GAAP revenue recognition under ASC606
- Prepare sales reports and rebate provision reports. Track rebate provisions on monthly basis and calculate final rebate amount
- Control customer contracts pricing conditions and ensure alignment with actual sales. Monitor exceptions
- Supporting Senior Management with in-depth analysis and strategic partnering capabilities
- Prepare and present Financial/Performance reports
- Continuous improvement of data reporting, systems and presentation methods
- Prepare regular and ad hoc financial reports and financial analysis models
- Regular interactions/collaborations with US Global Finance team
- 10+ years of FP&A experience with 5+ years of revenue recognition experience within a multi-national environment, cross-functional interaction experience
- Experience with US GAAP accounting (ASC 606)
- SAP ERP system experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills. Ability to handle large data sets and provide insightful analysis
- High level business partnership skills
- Proactive and pragmatic approach, demonstrate maturity to command respect, excellent interpersonal skills and cultural awareness, excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English, written and spoken. Another European language will be an advantage
If you are interested in applying for this FP&A and Revenue Manager - International role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.