*For this role you must be willing to work or relocate to Zurich, Switzerland*
We have a unique opportunity for a Senior Buyer, who is familiar with the hospitality and travel industry, to join our prestigious client and their international team, who have offices worldwide, including their HQ in Zurich.
Senior Buyer – Zurich
With strong knowledge of the hotel and hospitality sector and, in particular, the Irish market, the Senior Buyer will be tasked with:
- Negotiating rates and contracts with hoteliers and travel providers
- Offer expertise on the travel sector and strong market knowledge
- Build supplier relationships with partners in Ireland, as well as potentially other northern European countries
- Achieve cost reductions and adhere to budgets in line with an evolving travel and hospitality spend category
- Create strategies, benchmarking and provide awareness of the market within the Procurement space
- Provide administrative adherence, ensuring all contracts, invoices, etc. are aligned
For this role as a Senior Buyer, it is imperative to have experience and knowledge of the Irish market, either within an Indirect spend area of travel and events or directly within the hospitality sector.
For the Senior Buyer, we are looking for a high calibre candidate with the additional following skillsets:
- Circa 2+ years’ working experience in a purchasing or sourcing environment OR within the hospitality and travel industry
- Educated to degree or equivalent level, ideally in an Economic, Travel or Supply Chain-focused discipline
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with ability to engage and interact with the wider business units
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office packages, a strong knowledge of SAP or other related systems would be beneficial
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel on average 5-10%
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Buyer role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Sasha Gill in our Zug office on +41 41 508 70 07
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.