We are currently seeking an Interim Procurement Manager Energy & Construction in collaboration with our client based in the Zurich area. This is an Interim position on an on-going basis to support with the Procurement workloads associated with large construction projects. Operating in a construction and engineering orientated environment the ideal candidate will have prior experience in EPC having worked both operationally and strategically on the purchasing associated with large building projects.
Interim Procurement Manager Energy & Construction, Zurich, Switzerland
Covering site expenditure and capital projects the Interim Procurement Manager Energy & Construction will be responsible for delivering cost savings, development of strategic purchasing plans and supplier consolidation projects. Ideally you will have a strong technical understanding in Construction and Energy purchasing having previously concluded negotiations, established supplier frameworks and shared best practice – in particular with the engineering teams who you will work closely with to obtain the best commercial and technical solutions. A good understanding of Supplier Contract Law and advanced negotiation skills are also essential for you to be successful in this role.
For the Interim Procurement Manager Energy & Construction position, we are looking for a high calibre candidate with the following skill sets:
· Educated to Degree or equivalent level ideally in an Economic, Engineering or Supply Chain focused discipline
· Circa 8+ years working experience in a technical procurement environment
· Substantial category management experience and project management knowledge, ideally obtained in a matrix and fast paced organisations
· Knowledge of e-procurement solutions
· Strong stakeholder management skills and comfortable in change management
· Knowledge of SAP (SRM & MM) and MS-Office (Excel incl. Pivot, PowerPoint)
· Fluency in English is essential, German would be an advantage
· Willing to travel when needed
If you are interested in applying for this Interim Procurement Manager Energy & Constructionrole please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Neil in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.