This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance professional with solid expertise in Operational Controlling in a manufacturing environment.
Operations Controller, Zurich, Switzerland
In this international Operations Controller role, you will require strong leadership and business partnering skills with a hands-on approach. You will play a key role in the development of the Supply Chain function across the region, with a strong focus on change management.
The Operations Controller role will include:
- Production of forecasts, budgets and cost reviews for manufacturing plants.
- Management of the financial drivers that deliver value.
- Work closely with Plant Controllers, Procurement and Logistics teams.
- Drive financial analysis and implementation for major projects.
- Involvement in pricing discussions.
- Challenge, understand and communicate standard cost variances.
- Team management
- Degree level qualification or above in Finance or related subject.
- Background in an international manufacturing environment.
- Core Finance expertise in Supply Chain and Operational Controlling.
- Fluency in English, German or other European languages would be desirable.
- Strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Strong IT skills, ideally experience with SAP.
- Strong people management skills and a hands-on approach
If you are interested in applying for this Operations Controller role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.