Our client is a service company with a global presence and strong reputation on the market.
IT Business Analyst, Zurich, Switzerland
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for an IT Business Analyst who will support the logistics function.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the management team of the logistics department to understand the business needs and translate them into IT requirements.
The responsibilities of the Business Analyst will include but will not be limited to:
- Act as a point of contact between the business and internal & external IT teams
- Gather requests and requirements from the business
- Prioritizing projects
- Coordinating projects and monitoring progress
- Validating request and ensuring that they are in line with the business objectives as well as the corporate software architecture strategy
- Assist with development of IT solutions
- Coordinate functionality testing
- Provide the business with information on how to use applications
- Collect, document and analyze requirements including interfaces, rollout and Application
- Support activities to cut over data and users into the system
- Act as a main point of contact for system/messaging issues
- University degree in engineering, computer science or similar discipline
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role ideally gained in airline industry
- Experience in working in a multinational environment
- Great communication style and ability to liaise with stakeholders at various level
- Project Management experience
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Outstanding analytical skills
- Solution orientation
- Excellent level of English
- Readiness to travel up to 30%
Our client will consider candidates from and outside of Switzerland as long as they are eligible to work in Switzerland without sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for this IT Business Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.