Our client, a renowned worldwide leader in their field, located in Zurich, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join them, to help find and retain excellent employees. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be assigned with an ongoing search to discover talent, and to ensure strong relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
Suitable applicants for this Talent Acquisition Specialist opportunity will have an energetic and innovative personality, with a passion for personal growth and supporting business growth. They will also need to be experienced in full-cycle recruiting in international companies, and have a sharp eye for top talent and a steady commitment to helping them find success within our clients company.
Responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist:
- Define and execute winning strategies for recruitment to fill the hiring targets across the company
- Manage the recruitment process end-to-end and drive innovative resourcing solutions (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, IT, Legal)
- Build strategic relationships to take their recruitment capability to the next level
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes
- Working together with the hiring managers and thoroughly knowing their businesses
- Provide strong conceptual and project management skills to drive continuous improvement and innovation in selected projects in the area of talent acquisition
- At least 6 years’ relevant experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experienced in full-cycle recruiting in international companies
- Proven track record of executing volume recruitment and solid experience in recruiting candidates from a variety of sources
- Fluent with English and German
- Candidates who are highly motivated, people-oriented, logical thinkers with a strong attention to detail and conceptual skills
- Being a team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines
If you are interested in applying for the Talent Acquisition Specialist opportunity, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation, please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.