This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Talent Acquisition professional with solid expertise in end-to-end hiring of individuals across corporate areas of a business, while inputting into the wider Talent Acquisition strategy.
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, Zurich, Switzerland
In this new role, you will require strong leadership and business partnering skills with a hands-on approach. You will play a key role in the development of the function across the region with a strong focus on change management.
Areas of responsibility for the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will include:
- Define and implement the most effective hiring strategy for each level of role
- Work with relevant Business Leaders, People Managers and Finance Partners to effectively map hiring forecasting and own resource plans
- Own and deliver talent-related projects in areas such as resourcing, manager training, Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) etc.
- Build new processes and improve existing processes to have a positive impact on candidate experience and the entire recruitment process
- Work closely with, support, coach and mentor the hiring managers to create an optimal process on both qualitative and quantitative parameters
- Produce management reporting for your business areas and be able to make recommendations based on the data
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a positive candidate experience from application to onboarding
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive recruitment experience
- Proven experience of hiring roles at a variety of levels
- Experience using data to influence hiring decisions
- Experience of headhunting, market mapping, and using a variety of search tools and methods
- Experience running behavioural & competency based interviews
- Experience running talent acquisition projects outside of day-to-day recruiting
- You have experience of working with internet search tools, web Boolean searching and sourcing tools
- People management & leadership experience would be an advantage
- Experience of using an Applicant Tracking System would be an advantage
If you are an agile learner looking for your next Senior Talent Acquisition role, who’s happy to deal with ambiguity and fluid situations, but can still be committed to high standards of delivery and continuous improvement, apply now!
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Talent Acquisition Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.