EMEA Recruitment are working with a leading multi-national company, who are currently looking to welcome a Payroll Specialist to their international team in Zurich. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a challenging environment, with scope for identifying and implementing a range of process improvement opportunities.
Payroll Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
Areas of responsibility essentially will include:
- Processing of payroll accounting for clients on SAP HCM
- Processing of payroll-related personnel administration
- Annual financial statements (preparation of LAW, AHV, KTG, UVG, QSt, etc.)
- Carry out various evaluations (headcount report, holiday balances, birthday lists, etc.)
- Interface management to external partners, such as insurance companies and authorities
- Support and representation of other payroll specialists
- Support employees on the customer side in questions about payroll
- You will also have the opportunity to participate with internal and external projects
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of social security and withholding tax initiative
- Independence, quality awareness and flexibility
- Knowledge of French, and good knowledge of English and German
- Previous experience of SAP is a must, too
Our client’s organisation is growing, and they can offer a role where individuals can also grow and develop.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or, for a confidential conversation, please call Anna in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.