A growing global business services company are looking to recruit a HRIS Specialist to be based from their office in the Zurich region area as they continue to establish growth within the market, specifically focused on Central and Eastern Europe regions.
HRIS Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
- Analyse system performance as well as providing creative solution to correct measures regarding improvement and performance improvement
- Be the System Administrator and 2nd level support for SAP HCM & SuccessFactors
- Coordination of system adjustments based on change requests or releases with the IT department as well as external providers and internal system managers
- Creation of user guides and implementation of system training (especially SuccessFactors)
- Implementation of the interface monitoring
- Coordination and implementation of testing of system adjustments
- Support at HR Analytics
- Participation in HR IT projects
- Suited to an individual with 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studied business informatics, HR management or comparable training
- Substantial experience of using SAP HCM, SuccessFactors Employee Central and SuccessFactors Recruiting & Marketing
- Knowledge of HR processes (especially HR administration and payroll)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel, Visio, Access an advantage)
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in applying for this HRIS Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.