A global business are looking for an HR Generalist to join their established team. As an HR Generalist, you will work in an international and dynamic environment with a strong scope for development. You will report directly to the Head of HR Administration, and will work closely with other functional areas and stakeholders within the group. The HR Generalist is expected to proactively identify and initiate internal improvements, as well as to broaden responsibilities beyond the job description. This is an opportunity to make a positive change and to develop yourself in an evolving environment.
HR Generalist, Zurich, Switzerland
Areas of responsibility for the HR Generalist:
- Be responsible for HR administration for a dedicated area and a competence partner for the entire HR process (managing the whole employee life cycle), including support for other HR-related projects
- Support managers on Human Resources-related queries, and acting as a trusted advisor to managers and employees across the business
- Be responsible for the onboarding of new employees with a smooth administration process and to give them support with regard to Swiss social security, taxes, work permits etc.
- Support to new employees with registering through local authorities, insurances, taxes etc.
- Be responsible for ensuring a compliant and smooth offboarding process
- Handle the work permit processes for third party nationals
- Continuously improve and develop the administrative processes and procedures in HR/Payroll
- We are looking for someone with an education in HR or bachelor’s degree, preferably a Swiss Federal HR Certificate
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a versatile and independent HR function (for example, HR Generalist), in an international environment
- Proven track record of good knowledge in Swiss labor law
- Communicate stylistically in German and have an excellent command of English (spoken and written). Any other language is a plus
- You are well versed In dealing with MS Office applications. You are familiar with working with SAP
- An open and communicative personality
This HR Generalist role would suit someone looking for development and opportunities for personal growth, a fun and modern workplace in the centre of Zurich, and a dynamic and international working environment.
If you are interested in applying for this HR Generalist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.