My client is a global technology company. They are currently looking to hire a Tax Manager for the Swiss entity, based in Zurich.
Tax Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
The key accountabilities of the Tax Manager will include, but will not be limited to:
- Participation in the calculation of tax provisions
- Assistance in preparing tax returns for the group companies
- Processing various special taxes
- Correct processing of invoices, bookings and payments of tax bills
- Assistance in implementation of the corporate transfer pricing concept
- Participation in the budget/rolling forecast of tax expenses, tax position and planning of tax payments
- Participation in various tax-relevant projects
- Support of the subsidiaries in tax matters
- University degree in Tax, Finance or a similar relevant discipline
- Certified Swiss tax expert
- Around 5 years of experience in tax consulting or an in-house role
- Very good IT skills
- Knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills, as well as an exact, independent and pragmatic way of working
- Dedicated, dynamic and team-minded personality
- Fluency in German and English
My client offers a truly international working environment in a modern working location, and opportunities for personal and professional growth in an acquisitive and dynamic business.
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.