This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative business with a strong entrepreneurial culture. As a Senior Financial Accountant, you will be working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, assisting with the development of the Accounting processes and systems, and be able to really make an impact on the direction of the role.
Senior Financial Accountant , Zurich, Switzerland
The business prides itself on its open culture, offering a vibrant, collaborative atmosphere and the ability for fast paced decision making.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, your role will include:
- Preparation of the monthly and quarterly reporting under OR.
- Support the development and maintenance of the newly implemented ERP system.
- Development of Accounting processes.
- General ledger Accounting, AP, AR, cash management.
- Responsibility for Swiss tax and VAT declarations.
- Support the CFO with the forecast and budgeting process.
- Contact person for external audit.
- Coaching and management of Accounting intern.
The skills required:
- Relevant Accounting qualification would be preferred.
- Prior experience in a similar role, including experience with Swiss tax and VAT.
- Good knowledge of Swiss OR and ideally Swiss GAAP FER.
- Confidence with ERP systems and process development.
- Strong mentoring skills.
- Fluency in English and a high standard of German is required.
- A motivated and energetic approach to work!
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Financial Accountant role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.