Great opportunity to join a global business conveniently located close to Zurich. The business is currently performing well, despite current conditions and hold a market leading position.
Financial Reporting Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
This role could be ideally suited to someone looking to make a move from the big 4 into industry and has excellent potential for development and progression.
As Financial Reporting Manager you will be:
- Support accounting and reporting requirements including:
- Implementing and maintaining clear and transparent communication and information sharing.
- Supporting more complex accounting matters and advising on interpretation of accounting standards.
- Coordinate external audits.
- Develop and monitor Group accounting and reporting rules
- Support IT initiatives to develop accounting processes.
- Support quarterly reporting process under US GAAP.
- Responsibility for certain internal controls and SOX processes
- Assist with the production of consolidated financial statements
- Experience within a big 4 accounting firm or similar role in corporate environment.
- Degree level qualification in finance or related subject and professional accounting qualification such as CPA, CGMA, ACCA etc.
- Strong background working under US GAAP.
- Good knowledge of SOX.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- An ability to manage complex accounting topics.
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Reporting Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.