Due to an internal promotion my client are looking to hire a Financial Reporting Director to join their Corporate team in Zurich. The business has been going through a significant period of change, so this role will continue to support this transition. The business has become the market leader in their field and have recently reported very strong financial results.
Financial Reporting Director, Zurich, Switzerland
My client are looking for someone holding the US CPA qualification, with in depth knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting and SOX. You will be working closely with senior management, corporate finance and business finance groups.
As Financial Reporting Director your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the quarterly SEC reporting process.
- Continuous improvement of the statutory reporting process.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Support the planning and management of the quarterly statutory reporting.
- Preparation of quarterly accounting matters paper for the audit committee.
- Resolving technical accounting issues and providing advice to business groups.
- Development of accounting policies and guidance.
- Support US GAAP accounting training.
- Review of monthly management reporting.
- Support the maintenance of HFM system
- Integration of Accounting for Acquisitions, Disposals and other Restructuring Projects
- People management
- US CPA or CMA professional qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ either within big 4 or corporate accounting.
- In depth technical accounting knowledge in US GAAP.
- Good knowledge of SOX controls.
- Experience working with large multinational businesses.
- People management skills.
- Fluency in English
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Reporting Director role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.