Opportunity to join a highly international business who are global leaders in their sector. Based at their offices in Zurich they are looking for an Accounting Manager to lead the accounting team for a number of their operational businesses.
Accounting Manager, Zurich, Switzerland
The business has a strong customer orientated focus and offers employees environment where they can bring ideas forward and have a genuine impact on the business.
As the Accounting Manager you will:
- Production of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements under IFRS and OR.
- Supervision of the accounting team across multi-site locations.
- Overall responsibility for the general accounting of the operating entities.
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls.
- Main point of contact for external audit.
- Maintenance of the accounting systems and supporting further development of accounting processes in SAP.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar management position.
- CPA, ACCA or related accounting qualification would be strongly preferred.
- Strong people management skills.
- A hands-on approach whilst being able to see the ‘bigger picture’
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and OR.
- Strong communication skills
- Prior work experience in an international multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in German, English and French.
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.