We are seeking an experienced Data Scientist to work with one of our international clients in Zurich. This is a new role, within a fast-growing team. You will work in a dynamic environment with the opportunity to impact analytics use cases for your business stakeholders. Our client is open to consider candidates from across Europe.
Data Scientist, Zurich, Switzerland
- You will design, build and deploy machine learning models
- Partner with business counterparts in understanding business problems and developing and monitoring solutions, to ensure effectiveness
- Identify appropriate internal and external data, work with internal partners to ensure provisioning and provide output, in order to facilitate Use Case reporting
To be successful as a Data Scientist, you need:
- PhD. or Master's degree from an accredited university in a quantitative field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, or Engineering
- Proven experience in designing, building, and deploying production quality machine learning models
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms, as well as design and tuning
- At least 5 years of experience and proficiency in coding (eg, R or Python) and big data technologies (eg, Hadoop, Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- Fluent English, German is not necessary for this role.
If you are interested in applying for this Data Scientist role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Mark in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.