We are currently overseeing the search for a TM1 specialist, for an opportunity with our client in the commercial sector, located in the Zurich region. The business has enjoyed ongoing growth and also has plans to continue expansion.
TM1 Specialist, Zurich, Switzerland
- Our Client is an international, diversified, industrial corporation that is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- The role involves being part of a corporate controlling team that assumes group-wide responsibility for all controlling and financial reporting matters within the corporation.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated independent thinking individual with extensive/proven TM1 experience to make good preparation of essential analyses, to support the decision making process of the corporations Executive Committee and Board of Directors.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Ensure the proper functioning of the TM1 reporting systems including the underlying infrastructure and interfaces
- Optimize and further develop the current TM1 reporting and planning systems and the underlying reporting processes
- Better enable users of financial data in their analysis by developing comprehensive and easy-to-understand financial reports
- Assume the role of the subject matter expert in company-wide IT and reporting systems development projects
- Carry out business analysis of improvements to processes and systems
Requirements Necessary for the role:
- 3+ years of experience working with IBM Planning Analytics / TM1 technology in both a design and development capacity
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or equivalent
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks and maintain control, as well as ability to plan and efficiently execute projects on your own.
- Having a sound understanding of financial planning and reporting processes
- Experience with Excel/VBA, IBM Cognos and Olap databases is considered and advantage
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German considered a plus
If you are interested in applying for this TM1 Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Mark Dowsett in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.