Our Client operates in the logistics sector. They are in a phase of rapid, healthy growth in their current business as well as with their acquisitions.
Agile Product Owner, Zurich, Switzerland
Aside from growth, there has been an emphasis on the need for further attention on their digitalisation efforts, as part of a goal to move completely towards Agile delivery of all projects. This opportunity would see you working closely within the innovation team and reporting directly to the Head of BI.
Your Responsibilities As Agile Product Owner will include but not be limited to:
- Being an Agile Champion
- Collaborating with the business users and development team to understand requirements and translate them into technical specifications/methodology artefacts i.e: epics and user stories.
- Ensuring that all development work maximizes value and is aligned to the overall business and product strategy.
- Working towards continuous improvements, innovation and making suggestions to improve current systems, processes and procedures.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business to ensure successful product roll out and release.
Requirements Necessary for the role of Agile Product Owner:
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or similar role within the logistics or commodities sector (Experience in both will be considered a plus)
- Experience working in Agile teams is essential (At least 5 years)
- Proven track record of delivery and experience in business change and transformation.
- Previous experience with Business Intelligence tools from a user point of view, ideally Power BI, Analysis Services and Report Services.
- Experience in working with remote development teams and business stakeholders.
- Some project management experience, namely on cost, plan and scope management.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & writing), German or Portuguese is highly appreciated.
If you are interested in applying for this Agile Product Owner role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.