Our client, a multinational industrial group, are seeking a candidate to join their busy controlling team.
Working within this high-performing business you will be afforded the opportunity to develop in your finance career, as well as being able to pursue long-term progression (in CH or abroad) within the business.
Liaising with the HQ and stakeholders globally, the ideal candidate is not only technically sound, but has strong communication and business partnering skills.
- Accounting for the Swiss entities, including monthly closing and overseeing the preparation of statutory financial statements according to Swiss GAAP.
- Process improvement projects related to accounting; intercompany transactions and reconciliations.
- Act as an in-house advisory for commercial and other functions topics such as intercompany loans, 3rd party loans and investments from an IFRS perspective.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects such as ERP upgrades.
- Maintenance of Swiss VAT Compliance.
- Quarterly performance reporting and presentations to management.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors.
- Suggest improvements to reporting and other processes.
- Ensure the reliability of the P&L and Balance Sheet by product.
- Big 4/Audit background, CPA (or equivalent) an advantage.
- BSc/MSc in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent.
- International experience a must, industrial background a plus.
- Excellent understanding of IFRS and Swiss GAAP compulsory.
- Fluency in English and French, Portuguese and other languages an advantage.
- Good VAT knowledge (CH & international)
- Good understanding of systems; preferably SAP & Hyperion, also Microsoft Excel.
- Flexible and adaptable in a changing environment.
- Able to use initiative and prioritise tasks effectively.
If you are interested in applying for this Controlling Analyst role, please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu or call Emma Feneley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.