For a fast-growing, international business, we are seeking a Cost Analyst to support the Operational team globally, in a newly created position. As well as accelerated growth, the company is undergoing a product pivot from physical to digital. This means that the successful applicant will be exposed to development, change and growing responsibilities in a short period of time. If you have a strong Cost Accounting background and moving quickly from project to project is attractive, this role will be of interest.
Cost Analyst , Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties of the Cost Analyst are:
- Managing overheads, analysing trends and activity gaps
- Standard cost monitoring, variance analysis
- Developing insights – overheads, ROI, dashboard
- Assisting on monthly and annual closing development, reporting
- Compliance on Accounting standards
- Planning – budgets and forecasts in both OPEX and CAPEX
- Contributing to standard costs definitions
- Ongoing process improvements
- Project participation and management (e.g. ERP upgrade)
The skills required for the Cost Analyst position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or equivalent, qualification in Cost Accounting (e.g. CIMA) a plus
- Empathy – ability to work in a warm culture with expectations of collaboration
- Strong experience of Supply Chain – standard costs, variance – from an industrial or FMCG background
- Excel, Business Intelligence (BI) tools, exposure to a major ERP
- Fluent (C1) English and French
- Strong analytical skills coupled with excellent communication, enabling explanation of complex subject matter to senior management
- Strong prioritisation/project management skills
If you are interested in applying for this JB-APTV-455101 role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.