For one of our international clients, we are seeking an Accounting Supervisor to successfully transition to maternity cover for one of our senior accounting professionals. With a strong background in statutory accounting, this position will have supervisory responsibilities for a world-leading company.
Accounting Supervisor - Contract, 9 months’ Maternity Cover, Morges, Vaud, Switzerland
The main duties and responsibilities of the Accounting Supervisor are:
- Reviewing the statutory accounting work of a small team of accountants
- Working across international standards IFRS/US GAAP, and local GAAPs
- Liaising with the external providers, particularly the auditors
- Streamlining internal and external technical communications
- Working across teams, specifically with the transfer pricing team between accounts
- Interacting with a variety of stakeholders at different levels
- Working in operational accounting – posting journal entries, pulling data from the system, filling in financial survey information
The main skills required of the Accounting Supervisor role are:
- Strong statutory accounting background, qualification preferred
- Resilience and ability to prioritise tasks in a fast-moving environment
- Strong people skills, influencing and giving constructive feedback
- Fast learner, picking up a new environment and relationship
- Transfer Pricing understanding and exposure
- IFRS or (preferably) US GAAP experience
- Any ERP experience with strong Excel
- English language essential
If you are interested in applying for this Accounting Supervisor - Contract role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.