Our US-owned client is looking for an ambitious Accountant to help establish and grow their Finance function as they move into an exciting new stage of the company’s growth.
Accountant, Gt. Gallen, Switzerland
The ideal candidate would be a well-rounded Accountant that is happy to work in a hands-on capacity, and also to work in a more strategic way to establish future processes and procedures.
Some key responsibilities:
- Take responsibility for Accounting across the organization, to establish new processes and controls within Finance.
- Establish periodic reporting processes and support the transition towards being part of a larger US-owned structure.
- Implementation of process improvements and take a leading role in various Finance projects.
- Support the transition from Swiss GAAP to US GAAP.
- Lead the preparation of the annual and interim financial statements.
- Take responsibility for AR/AP accounting, asset accounting, account reconciliation, VAT settlements and any other requests across Finance.
- Ensure accounting standards are fully complaint.
- Experienced in Accounting within an international environment, US GAAP experience would be preferable, however, strong IFRS/SWISS accounting experience would be considered.
- Good knowledge of MS Office and confident in using a variety of financial systems, experience with Dynamics would be advantageous.
- A Finance-related qualification or degree.
- Fluent in English and preferably German also.
- Flexible in your approach and the ability to adapt to a changing environment.
If you are interested in applying for this Accountant role, please register your interest using the link above, alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Mike Baldwin in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.