As Global Tax Director for this international business in the consumer goods sector, you will report to the VP Group Finance and lead a small team of Tax Specialists, with responsibility for strategic and operational Tax topics for the group.
Global Tax Director, Schaffhausen, Swizterland
The business offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment and a high level of autonomy to their employees.
As the Global Tax Director, your role will include:
- Group Tax planning, including analysis of Tax implications for major strategic initiatives.
- Ensure Group holding companies are compliant with Tax rulings and renewing when rulings expire.
- Ownership of Group Tax reporting.
- Preparation of Tax notes for Group annual and interim reports.
- Managing Tax implications of Group projects.
- Provide support and guidance to ensure compliance with IFRS for Tax reporting.
- Provide guidance for transfer pricing documentation.
- Remain up to date with the latest development in EU, OECD and other international Tax trends and regulations.
- 10 plus years’ experience in an international Tax department, dealing with topics at Group level. Experience within a Big 4 consulting firm would be desirable, though not essential.
- Degree level qualification and professional international Tax qualification. Ideally a legal Tax academic background would be preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively complex Tax topics to non-Tax specialists.
- Good knowledge of European Tax topics is essential, Swiss Tax knowledge would be desirable.
- An ability to work independently.
- A strong commercial acumen.
If you are interested in applying for this Global Tax Director role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.