Opportunity to join an international manufacturing business at their European headquarters in Schaffhausen as a Customer Accounts Assistant.
Customer Accounts Assistant , Schaffhausen, Switzerland
In this role, you will be focused on providing an efficient and effective service for customers in the Nordic region from quotation through to invoicing; preparing documentation for orders; responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of various record systems; following up on customer inquiries; providing after-sales service based on customer feedback, concerns or issues. You will be coordinating internally with a range of departments including Sales, Purchasing, Finance and Marketing.
As a Customer Accounts Assistant, your role will include:
- Prepare customer quotations, liaise with customers with regards to product, amounts and deliveries, raise purchase orders.
- Tracking of purchase orders, communicating with customers if delivery dates are not in line with discussions, coordinate with Finance in regards to advance payments.
- Management of customer inventories, including account reviews with Sales team, inventory tracking, understanding deeply order requirements and shipping logistics for customers, updating records in various systems including SAP.
- Support customers with regards to the shipping of goods, including advising on delays in shipping, coordinating shipping requirements and ensuring preparation of necessary export documentation.
- Invoicing of goods using SAP reports for tracking, resolving exceptions and sending technical documentation where required.
- Supporting customers with order issues and concerns, keeping a record of customer interactions and actions taken for resolution.
- Support on ad hoc projects.
The Customer Accounts Assistant role requires:
- Strong communication skills and a customer-orientated approach.
- Fluency in English is essential. Language skills in Swedish or Finnish would be highly beneficial. German would also be desirable.
- Attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of SAP and Mircrosoft Office.
- Experience in a similar role, including experience in inventory control systems.
If you are interested in applying for this Customer Accounts Assistant role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.