For one of our international manufacturing clients, we are seeking a Financial Controller to take ownership of several exciting projects and responsibilities. This position leads several changes to the finance function at the strategic level, as part of a wider transformation. It also has an attractive development potential.
Financial Controller, Neuchatel, Switzerland
The main duties of the Financial Controller are:
- Transformation of reporting to match international GAAP standards
- Controllership – financial reporting and forecasting on a monthly basis
- Transfer of all accounting information and processes into a new ERP
- Annual budgeting.
- Continuous improvement of finance systems and processes
- Cost accounting and control; variance analysis
- Business partner to manufacturing team, assisting with transformation
- Develop robust internal controls to international standards
- Ongoing commitment to training finance and non-finance team on best practice
- Point of contact for external audit provider
The skills required of a Financial Controller are:
- Direct exposure to cost controllership in a manufacturing background
- Collaborative mindset with a demonstrable ability to drive change projects to completion
- Fixed assets/inventory accounting
- English and French languages
- Preferably an accounting or controlling qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Significant ERP experience (superuser a benefit), Excel
- Exposure to both local and international accounting standards
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.