This is a newly-created opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join a fast-growing global organisation. Reporting into the Talent Acquisition & Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for partnering with all teams to support the company’s continued growth, while providing a top level candidate and hiring manager experience.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – German Speaking, Lucern, Switzerland
Areas of responsibility for the Talent Acquisition Specialist will include:
- Manage the end-to-end recruiting process, which includes defining the sourcing strategy, advertising roles, screening CVs, conducting interviews, offer management and feedback to all candidates.
- Partner with the business and HR Business Partners (HRBPs) to understand their needs and create the most appropriate search strategies for each role.
- Proactively engaging with candidates, building diverse talent pipelines and nurturing relationships with top talent.
- Lead targeted employer branding actions aimed to improve the company’s visibility in specific markets.
- Acting as a Talent Acquisition point of contact, interacting with various departments and bringing your expertise to support the EMEA HR team, as well as the Global Talent Acquisition team.
- Regularly monitoring feedback from candidates and providing an outstanding experience, for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a similar relevant field, plus a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition
- Team player who is constantly learning and sharing experiences with your team. You approach your work in a positive and energizing attitude
- You have a passion for delivering a great candidate and hiring manager experience
- A passion for finding top talent directly and actively sourcing hard-to-find candidates
- Strategic mindset with the ability to see the big picture, as well as design and execute details and routine tasks with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, plan and adjust processes in creative ways, while meeting deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills, and are fluent in English and German
- Committed to continuous learning and willing to take on new projects
If you are an passionate collaborator looking for a Talent Acquisition role with progression and are happy to work with some levels of ambiguity, apply now!
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Specialist – German Speaking role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.