Our client is a global company in the Healthcare sector. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a HR Payroll Specialist to be based in Lucerne.
HR Payroll Specialist, Lucerne, Switzerland
Reporting to the Head of HR Administration, this newly created role of HR Payroll Specialist will be a key addition to the team of our International Healthcare client, located in the Lucerne area. This is a great opportunity to join a successful multinational business, and bring payroll duties in-house.
The role is suited to an experienced HR Payroll Specialist, accustomed to processing payroll for diverse structures across multiple companies.
- Recording of the arising changes in the wage processing system (fixed and variable wage data, allowances and deductions, entries and exits)
- Execution and control of the interfaces with HRM (HR master data system) and Swiss Salary (Navision)
- Preparation of the monthly pay slips
- Interface function between employees, HR and finance
- Change and control / monitoring of child and family allowance entitlement
- Registration of withholding tax and accounting for employees and various cantons
- Review of work permits
- Administrative processing of accident reports, sickness reports, EO and MSE reports and their daily allowance control
- Comparison of all data in the social security area with RTM (time recording system)
- Create personnel and wage data statistics
- Year-end work
- Provide documents for the wage round, forecast and wage budget
- Participation in projects in the human resources area
- HR specialist FA with further training in payroll or comparable training and further education
- 3 to 5 years of professional Payroll experience
- Experience in managing payroll accounting in a large and rapidly changing company with complex structures
- Fluent in German and English, any other national language would be an advantage
- Hands-on mentality and open to change
- Quick comprehension, structured and efficient way of working, resilient
- Strong communication skills, team-oriented
Our client can offer a challenging, dynamic environment with flexible working hours and a modern workplace infrastructure.
If you are interested in applying for this HR Payroll Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.