On behalf of our international client in the luxury sector, we are seeking a Finance Controller to set up a new company and drive it to profitability as quickly as possible, while maintaining the high standards of the parent.
Finance Controller, Geneva/Vaud, Switzerland
If you have a strong Controlling foundation, and are ready for exposure to and interaction with strategic leaders, this role will be of interest.
The main duties of the Finance Controller are:
- Putting in place Controlling activity for the new company
- Building functioning dashboards for group level consumption, installation of databases
- Analysis of stock, budget objectives, sales, stock aging and rotation
- KPI setting at group and country level
- Developing internal controls and putting them in place
- Clear communication and interaction with the parent in all matters relating to the creation of the new company
The requirements for the Finance Controller are:
- Autonomy, self-starter, ability to prioritise
- Outstanding communicator with innate commercial skills
- Understanding of dashboards and KPIs, with strong analytical skills
- Power BI or Tableau skills, with a preference for SQL or other database language
- Excellent Excel skills
- HEC or equivalent degree
- Fluent English and French, written and spoken
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.