Global Brand Manager B2B
Our client is a very dynamic, global organization offering consumer and B2B products.
Due to high ambition and growth they are looking to appoint a Global Brand Manager for the business-to-business segment, to take ownership for development and growth of the brand.
The role will be located it the HQ in Geneva and will report to the Global Head of Marketing.
The key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage all marketing activities on a global level from insight mining and concept development to campaign production, execution and performance tracking
- Take a lead in the development of the global B2B marketing plan
- Delivery of multi-channel campaigns that will grow brand awareness and address key purchase barriers to attract new buyers and users to the brand
- Work with external agencies and local commercial teams to ensure execution of toolboxes, strengthen relationships with key customers and to manage performance tracking against brand success measures
- Monitor industry, competition and trends to ensure proactive brand communication planning.
- Strong academic records
- 7+ Years prior experience in B2B Marketing in a multinational organisation
- Proven success in global strategic thinking and experience managing across multiple countries
- Extensive experience in developing multi-channel campaigns
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgeting process and use of analytical skills
- Effective project leadership, problem solving collaboration skills
- A 'Can do' pragmatic attitude with a strong personal drive to achieve
- Readiness to travel
- Excellent communication skills to inspire business partners and staff and to represent the brand
- Fluency in English
In return my client offers competitive remuneration, great career prospects and opportunity to be a part of a very entrepreneurial and innovative organization.
If you are interested in applying for this Global Brand Manager B2B role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.