On behalf of an international client in Geneva, we are seeking a versatile Reporting & Consolidation Manager to cover a 6-month maternity leave contract.
Reporting & Consolidation Manager, Geneva, Switzerland
In addition to the day-to-day international accountancy requirements, there is the possibility to be involved in various complex projects within the business at a strategic level.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Reporting & Consolidation Manager include:
- Monthly closing co-ordinating in-country business with corporate consolidation team
- Supervising two team members
- Final review and adjustments of consolidation under the International Financial Reporting Standards (cash flow, Bill of Sale, income statement)
- Responsibility for the application of the group accounting principles
- Quarterly financial report (IFRS)
- Reporting packages – preparation for shareholders
- Annual report – consolidated financial statements under IFRS
- POC for external auditors
- Additional projects, as required
The skills required for the Reporting & Consolidation Manager are:
- University degree in Finance & Accountancy
- CPA or equivalent is an advantage
- Previous experience of consolidation in an international company
- Understanding of IFRS
- 6 years+ overall experience
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new environment (previous contract experience an advantage)
- Strong overall IT skills (Excel, consolidation software)
- Fluent English, French
If you are interested in applying for this Reporting & Consolidation Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.