Our international client is looking for a Business Unit Finance Manager who has previous experience with Swiss accounting to join their finance team in Geneva. You will be responsible for measuring the financial impact on decisions, driving financial operations, and ensuring compliance with Group requirements and local/regional rules and regulations. This is a great opportunity for a strong accountant who is looking to develop their controlling skills for a company that provides career progression and high visibility.
Business Unit Finance Manager, Geneva, Swizterland
- Managing the accounting and delivering the closing by ensuring all reporting deadlines are efficiently met
- Ensuring full reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Overseeing responsibility regarding tax, VAT, external/internal audits and ICS requirements
- Guaranteeing reliable inventory valuations and product costing are in line with Group guidelines
- Preparing forecasts, budgets, and business plans
- Managing the GL and supervising accounts
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director and functionally to the Business Controller Operations
Requirements for the role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance related field
- 3-6 years’ experience in accounting, financial reporting or controlling preferably with supply chain exposure
- Previous experience with Swiss VAT and tax declarations
- Strong Excel skills and experience with SAP FI/CO is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English and a professional level of French
If you are interested in applying for this Business Unit Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jessica Watt in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.