On behalf of our client, a growing force in the technology sector, we are seeking a Financial Analyst. This role is a new one, sitting within a changing environment. In order to succeed you will be able to quickly standardise and deliver reporting processes. Due to the growth of the business, the development path is strong.
The main duties and responsibilities for the position of Financial Analyst are:
- Liaising with the senior leadership to deliver improvements to the reporting structure
- Ownership of reporting, working with the finance team to ensure its accuracy
- Process improvement - creating standard and ad hoc tools and dashboards in Excel
- Forecasting, budgeting, metrics
- Variance analysis, analysis of past results, trend identification, recommend improvements
- Plans and forecasts review vs actuals
- Forecast and trend analysis - follow-on optimisation recommendations
- Produce financial models
The skills required for the role are:
- Strong reporting and budgeting skills
- Autonomy - ability to own recurring reporting
- ERP experience. Excellent Excel skills essential.
- Exposure to a quantitatively heavy role
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics education
- MBA would be desirable
- Quantitative and analytical skillset
- French and English Fluent (German desirable)
If you are interested in applying for this Financial Analyst role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Jessica Watts in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.