For our client, a multi-national group, we are seeking a Country Finance Manager.
Country Finance Manager – Geneva
Reporting directly to the Group CFO and with a dotted line report to the Country General Manager, the role has a high level of exposure to senior management.
With a small team to build, and systems and processes to be improved, this is an ideal position for a Finance professional who likes to take ownership of projects and define new ways of working.
The role is based in the Geneva area, with occasional travel once restrictions are lifted.
Main tasks of the Country Finance Manager:
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the Swiss subsidiary.
- Monthly and annual financial closing.
- Implementation of new processes, completion of an ERP project.
- Hiring and onboarding a small Accounting and Finance team.
- Put into place KPIs and other metrics.
- VAT and other tax filings.
- Partnering with Commercial and Operations teams to provide financial insight on projects and pricing.
- Ad-hoc administrative/legal tasks related to the Swiss entity.
Required for the role:
- Full fluency in French and English a must-have.
- Knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS.
- Experience in a manufacturing, distribution or retail environment is key; knowledge of inventory and costing is compulsory.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multi-functional teams.
- Hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Ability to thrive in changing environments, maintain calm under pressure.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
If you are interested in this Country Finance Manager role, please apply below, or contact Emma Feneley: Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu / +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.