For our client, a multi-national business based in the Geneva area, we are searching for an Internal Controls and Risk Manager.
Working in a team of senior experts, this position is an ideal opportunity for anyone wanting to progress in their Finance career and make a real impact on a business.
Internal Controls Manager, Geneva, Switzerland
Key responsibilities of the Internal Controls Manager:
- Design and implementation of internal controls, related review and follow up.
- Delivery of training to the wider organisation on new processes and procedures.
- Assess the current and future risks faced by the business.
- Analyse the risk gap and put into place action plans.
- Work with business heads to assist in the implementation of controls locally.
- Involvement in digitalisation and standardisation projects.
- Presenting to senior management on a regular basis.
- Liaison with external auditors.
- Ad-hoc projects as required .
Required for the role:
- 5+ years’ experience in Controls, Internal Audit or equivalent experience.
- Big 4 experience an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of risk management frameworks, internal audit methodologies and business processes.
- Near native/fluent level of English mandatory, any other European languages a plus.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to plan, prioritise and drive projects.
- Excellent relationship building and communication capabilities (working with cross-functional teams at differing levels of seniority).
- Determined character; passion for raising awareness of the importance of controls and risk.
If you are interested in applying for this Internal Controls Manager position, please send your CV to Emma Feneley: Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu or apply directly via LinkedIn or our website, attaching a CV.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.