For one of our growing, progressive, multi-national clients, we are seeking an Internal Auditor to join a newly reorganised department. This role will report to a newly appointed Audit Head. As an entry point into a multi-national business, this position offers unparalleled access to both corporate and business senior stakeholders. There will be insight into business activities, which will lead to accelerated personal development.
Internal Auditor, Geneva, Switzerland
The main duties of the Internal Auditor role are:
- Building strong working relationships
- Planning; delivery of the global internal audit plan. This will include financial, operational programme assurance and internal control audit reviews
- Integrity; promotion of the company’s values, maintaining an ethical stance and using communication skills to express views
- Best practice; keeping up to date on all new sector rules, regulations, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Fieldwork; assure all work is completed to a high standard, identifying findings, participating in closing meetings with management and preparation of draft reports in line with agreed timescales
- Reports; preparing and presenting reports which reflect accurate results and documented audited processes, including possible improvements
- Monitoring and measuring responses of the auditees to recommendations and conducting follow-up audits as necessary to evaluate management interventions
- Ad hoc special assignments (e.g. compliance reviews, fraud investigations)
In order to succeed in this Internal Auditor role, you will need the following qualities:
- The ability to travel 50% of the time, when possible (mostly Europe)
- Up-to-date knowledge of audit standards and procedures, rules, regulations and laws
- Foundational experience in either an internal audit function, or the audit team of a public accounting firm (preferred)
- Demonstrable experience of risk-based audits in the private sector
- Strong computer skills – accounting software and databases, MS Office
- Excellent analytical skills, with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication, written and verbal
- Master’s degree, preferably in Finance
- Fluent in English, preferably with another European language
If you are interested in applying for this Internal Auditor role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call John Bower in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.