Our client, a global industrial business, are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team. Reporting to the management in Switzerland, as well as the Group Headquarter, this role offers a level of exposure to senior management and the opportunity to affect change.
Finance Manager, Fribourg, Switzerland
With a close-knit team and open company culture, this company is the ideal environment for someone who wishes to progress in their Finance career, whilst also further developing their team management skills.
Key responsibilities of the Finance Manager:
- Management of the Accounting & Finance team
- Oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- Management of Payroll Accounting
- Maintenance of compliance in accordance with Group policies and external requirements
- Liaison with the external auditors
- Support to the Tax team on topics such as VAT, Swiss corporate income tax, withholding taxes
- Involvement in varied projects – systems upgrades, rollout of new IFRS standards
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Controlling or equivalent
- Big 4 experience an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS & Swiss GAAP
- Good knowledge of Swiss taxes
- Good communication skills, experience of managing a team
- Adaptable to working in changing environments
- Solutions-focused and ability to be both strategic & operational
- Full fluency in English, French a plus
- Valid Swiss passport or work permit
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu or for a confidential conversation please call Emma in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.