A growing life science company with an exciting purpose to make a difference to the patients they serve are looking to recruit a HR Business Partner to join their HR team based in Basel.
HR Business Partner, Basel, Switzerland
Reporting to the Busines Unit HR Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic and operational support for your customers. This role is a planned succession to become a HR Director, so we are looking for an aspirational HR Business Partner keen to impress and take on further responsibility in one to two years.
- In close conjunction with leaders, implement any change initiatives and guide Line Managers and employees during this process
- Support line management in forecasting and planning the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy
- Effective collaboration with HR expert functions (HR Services, Total Rewards, Integrated Talent Management, HR Analytics, etc.)
- Drive the people processes (performance, development, and engagement) to ensure that employees’ level of performance and capabilities meet current and future standards
- Facilitate employee relationship (induction, development, coaching, mentoring, underperformance, termination etc.)
- Collaborate closely with HR Services and provide them with input and data regarding employee life cycle changes
- Continuously participate in the optimization, design, redesign and implementation of tools and processes improving HR-efficiency and contribute to/or lead assigned HR projects or activities
- Ensure defined processes and approval flows are followed, foster development of ethics and compliance awareness and oversee full compliance to HR policies and procedures and employment related laws and regulations
- More than 8 years of experience as HR Generalist/ HR Business Partner in an international environment in Life Sciences is a must
- Very strong verbal and written communication and influencing skills with the capability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Good knowledge of all HR operational processes (e.g. remuneration review cycle, performance management, talent acquisition and development, annual budgeting, etc.)
- Proactive, pragmatic, with a proven track record of driving things through to completion
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in applying for this HR Business Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.