We are working with an internationally renowned company who are looking for a HR & Payroll Specialist to join their HR team based in Basel.
HR & Payroll Specialist, Basel, Switzerland
Reporting to the HR Shared Services Manager, the HR & Payroll Specialist is a key component of the HR team responsible for HR operational activities for a population of c1600 employees within Switzerland. This is a great opportunity to join a company with good long-term career development prospects.
- General support to the HR Team, Employees, Line Managers, Finance Department etc. in questions of labor law, payroll, tax and social security to solve special cases or difficulties
- Establish and maintain a set of standard reports and metrics to measure the workforce effectiveness and create ad-hoc reports
- Review and document payroll processes in conjunction with the external payroll provider (incl. Shadow-payroll for Expats and Inpats) Execute SOX Control Sheets such as Salary Check, Payroll Reconciliation and Payroll Time Clocking and support in SOX Controls
- Use, maintain and develop HRIS and personnel files
- Ensure a high quality of general employee data; monthly and yearly cross check controlling
- Administrate Social Insurance daily allowances
- At least five year’s work experience in HR Roles with a strong focus on payroll processing in Switzerland
- Solid understanding of Swiss labor law, social security and tax laws
- SAP (key user knowledge is a must) and SuccessFactors knowledge is beneficial
- Fluent in German and English
In return, you will receive a competitive base salary, variable bonus and an attractive and comprehensive benefits package.
If you are interested in applying for this HR & Payroll Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Leon Morley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.